Hulma Manila Careers
Certified Fire Watcher
- Trained watcher assigned to observe ongoing hot works to identify and react to hazards.
- Ensure that safe conditions are maintained before, during, and after hot work operations.
- Applicants with safety training (BOSH/COSH) is an advantage.
Safety Officer 2
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing workplace safety especially in our construction sites.
- Must have attended 40-hour mandatory Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training.
- Must have significant working experience as safety officer in construction.
Construction Civil Foreman
- Highly skilled in carpentry, painting, and masonry.
- Responsible in leading other skilled workers on site to complete the project on time without compromising quality.
- Ensures that the crew complies with site rules and regulations.
- A graduate of any engineering course that performs quality control tasks, reporting personnel performance and project status to meet client needs and requirements.
- Collaborates with the project manager and other project participants to create efficient project methods.
- Preferably a licensed engineer.
- Plan and design buildings, provide concepts, plans, specifications, and detailed sketches based on clients’ directions.
- Licensed architect with comprehensive knowledge in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) applications.
- Plan, develop, and craft innovative designs to meet client specifications and company standards. Recommends functional and aesthetic materials, production methods, and finishes for manufacture.
- Details and documents the selected design for production.
- A graduate of any technical course with knowledge and experience in non-permanent installation.
- Responsible in planning, executing provided specifications, and monitoring the project progress.
- With high leadership skills and capable of shepherding workers during project execution.